Hordes of rotting revelers are rising from their graves preparing to invade the Rainbow Lagoon in Long Beach. The wannabe walking dead will channel their inner zombie at this three-day festival as they take over Long Beach.
Costumes are encouraged, but not mandatory.
JOIN THE UNDEAD…
This apocalyptic festival is jam-packed with live entertainment. Oingo Boingo/Danny Elfman tribute band Dead Man’s Party brings all the ghouls to life for an epic concert on Sunday as you lumber, amble and groan your way through the event.
The infamous Zombie Walk is happening on all three days of the fest, as well as free makeup services by artists from Cinema Makeup School to help anyone look their gory worst. It also showcases a Haunted Maze with an Interactive Zombie Outbreak Cage, a Zombie Apocalypse Scavenger Hunt, a Thriller Workshop open to all skill levels that will teach you the infamous choreography seen in Michael Jackson’s Thriller video, Live Interactive Reptile Exhibit with a Fear Factor Attraction that will push you to face your biggest fears. You can also immerse yourself in a live- action role playing session, surviving against a continuous onslaught of zombies, join in with Thrill the World Los Angeles Zombie Flash Mob for an impromptu performance, catch a shocking show that tests the limits of the human body, that’s known for wild, cringe-worthy stunts, snag yourself a free souvenir E- Photo, catch a horror flick in the Killer Theatre, meet and greet celebrities that will take you behind the scenes and enjoy a horde of other fun activities. With costume and brain contests for all ages and stages of decay, and of course, thousands of Zombies, it would be horrific to miss this jam-packed event.
For Schedule of Events by Day: https://longbeachzombiefest.com/schedule
TICKETS — General Admission
$5 – Fri Only
$13 for 1-Day Pass – Sat/Sun
$18 for 2-Day Pass
$20 for 3-Day Pass — See it ALL!
Children under 12 Free when accompanied by an adult. DOES NOT include Food or Drinks.
Special admission discounts/packages available only online.
Main Stage, Live —
Friday, October 20th
- Monster Bash Halloween Party! with DJ Mashups
- Infamous Long Beach Zombie WalkSaturday, October 21St
- The Rhythm Coffin
- Slaves Against the Machine — A Rages Against the Machine Tribute Band
- Infamous Long Beach Zombie Walk
- Monte Revolta & His Band of Living Dead Show Spectacular
- REMJ – Michael Jackson This Is It Performance
- Count SmokulaSunday, October 22nd
- The Cured – The Cure Tribute Band
- Dead Man’s Party – Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman Tribute Band
- Infamous Long Beach Zombie Walk
- The Great Pumpkin – The Smashing Pumpkins Tribute Band
- The Surfin’ Dead – The Cramps Tribute BandFriday, Saturday and Sunday
- Zombie Watusi Dance Contest Workshop
- Thriller Workshop
- Dangerous D Ultimate Shock Show
- Killer Theatre Showing:Crepitus in theaters OCTOBER 2017!, Rotting Love (short film), Beach Massacre at Kill Devil Hills with Celebrity Meet and Greets and Behind the Scenes Discussions
October 20-22, 2017
Friday, October 20th 5PM – 10:00PM
Saturday, October 21st 3PM – 10:00PM
Sunday, October 22nd 3PM – 10:00PM
400-403 Shoreline Village Drive Long Beach, CA 90802
Learn More: LongBeachZombieFest.com
Take the Blue Line all the way to the last stop in Long Beach.
Walk just 3 blocks west to the Rainbow Lagoon.