There are a lot of panels at SDCC featuring some of our favorite horror shows like “The Walking Dead,” “Fear The Walking Dead,” and “Scream Queens.” However, there are also many other horror panels including these…
SDCC HORROR PANELS
– Bold Voice of Contemporary Horror: What’s Next On Your Must-See List?
· Friday, July 22 from 6 – 7 PM in Room 7AB
· Love The Witch? The Invitation? The Babadook? It Follows? You’re Next? Experts including horror streaming service Shudder’s curator Sam Zimmerman, Sundance Film Festival’s Adam Montgomery, XYZ Films’ Mette Marie Katz, Spectrevision’s Elijah Wood and more discuss the indie horror movies that everyone will be talking about next. This panel will featuring chats with these daring filmmakers and a sneak peek at their frightening work. From festival darlings to hugely anticipated films that just wrapped production, this is the place to come to find out what to keep an eye out for in the coming year. Not for the faint of heart! Filmmakers on the panel include producer Eric B. Fleischman (Carnage Park) and writer/director Sophia Takal (Always Shine). Moderated by Clarke Wolfe (Collider/Nerdist).
– Reinventing Horror
· Friday July 22 from 5 – 6 PM in Room 29AB
– Interactive Twilight Zone and Horror VR
· Saturday, July 23 from 8 – 9 PM in Room 6DE