ONEOHONE Theatre Company presents CULT. A brand-new piece of interactive theatre.
• Award-winning theatre company ONEOHONE returns to the London Horror Festival with CULT, a brand-new interactive horror story inspired by the dangerous power of personality cults.
• CULT invites audiences to attend a secret meeting for the favoured few. Over 70 minutes, a smiling representative from RISE will induct you to an exclusive club that claims to empower its members. But some in attendance have serious concerns about who RISE really are and what they are hiding.
• CULT will encourage interaction with characters throughout the show, meaning that audience members have the power to shape its outcome. Will RISE manage to gain a host of new and loyal members? Or will its leaders fall and the true purpose of the organisation be revealed?
• CULT will run from October 14th-16th at The Pleasance, 9.30pm.
• “We were inspired by the growing power of group-think in the media today. We want to challenge our audience to make choices. The rewards are there for them, if they do,” Asia Osborne, Director.
• “CULT is an exploration of what it means to comply or to rebel. We are excited to bring this unique and exciting new show to the Pleasance as part of London Horror Festival,” Eleanor Rushton, Producer.
CULT Do you seek purpose? Do you want to be one of the chosen few? Come, Friend, and join us for a once in a lifetime opportunity.’
From ONEOHONE Theatre Co, CULT is an interactive exploration of a phenomenon. Something is stirring. From beneath, it rises.
The Pleasance box office can be reached on 0207 609 1800.
Tickets are priced at £16.50/£14 concessions. Early-bird special offer: £14 full-price tickets.
For more information visit www.oneohone.org.
ONEOHONE Theatre Company has been producing innovative and interactive takes on classic texts since 2009. It has won several awards for innovation at the Brighton and Edinburgh Fringes. Artistic Director Asia Osborne has directed work for the Old Vic, Southwest Shakespeare in Arizona, Theatre 503, the Broadway Theatre, and was Director in Residence for Eton College. Creative Producer Eleanor Rushton is an actor, writer and storyteller specialising in interactive work and audio production. She is co-founder of Audio Scribble productions and can regularly be heard on BBC Radio 4 and Audible, as well as the cult running app, Zombies, Run!