Premieres on Wednesday, October 26th – Trailer Available Now!
Produced by Emmy® Winner Jesse Collins Entertainment
Guests Include Anthony Anderson, Kelly Rowland, Bryce Hall, Loren Gray and more!
- Meta is premiering the new original series Oh Hell No… with Marlon Wayans on Wednesday, October 26th, hosted and executive produced by actor, comedian and writer, Marlon Wayans, who is challenging a few of his friends to go face to face with their biggest fears in VR! These immersive experiences have them screaming, crying, jumping, …and of course, saying “Oh Hell No!” Don’t believe us? Take the challenge yourself using your Meta Quest headset, or catch the show every Wednesday only on Facebook and Instagram. The new series is executive produced by Jesse Collins Entertainment.
- Featuring six episodes debuting weekly on Wednesdays at 9amPT/12pmET on Marlon Wayans’ Facebook and Instagram pages, plus Meta Quest 2 users can view the series’ exclusive immersive VR experience on Meta Quest TV.
- Watch the brand-new trailer HERE.
- Guests who will appear on the show and experience their fears in virtual reality on Meta Quest 2 include Anthony Anderson, Kelly Rowland, Bryce Hall, Nikki Bella & Brie Bella, Loren Gray, and Loni Love as they tackle their fears of phasmophobia (ghosts), galeophobia (ocean/sharks), aerophobia (flying), acrophobia (heights), claustrophobia (confined spaces), and zoophobia (animals).
- Oh Hell No… with Marlon Wayans is produced by Jesse Collins Entertainment. Jesse Collins, Dionne Harmon, Madison Merritt, and Elaine Metaxas serve as Executive Producers for Jesse Collins Entertainment. Marlon Wayans and Rick Alvarez also serve as Executive Producers. Rachel Weintraub serves as an Executive Producer and showrunner. David Goldman and Shantal Anderson serve as Co-Executive Producers.
- Marlon Wayans said: “There’s nothing more fun than horror, pranking and scaring friends. This show has all the above.”
- Jesse Collins, Founder & CEO, Jesse Collins Entertainment expressed: “It has always been a goal to work with Marlon Wayans so, partnering on this project with Meta is a dream come true.”
- Mina Lefevre, Head of Development & Programming, Meta comments: “We are thrilled to collaborate with the hilarious and talented Marlon Wayans as he brings his closest friends face-to-face with their fears thanks to the power of virtual reality. We’re excited to partner with Jesse Collins Entertainment to bring these immersive experiences to life using Meta Quest 2.”
About Jesse Collins Entertainment:
Founded in 2012, Jesse Collins Entertainment (JCE) is a full-service television and film production company that has played an integral role in producing many of television’s most memorable moments in music entertainment. The Emmy® winning company has a multi-year overall agreement with ViacomCBS Cable Networks. On the film side, the company also has a first look on JCE’s film development projects which could include Viacom’s film entities such as Paramount Players. JCE’s award-winning and critically acclaimed television includes programming from its three divisions. From the scripted division: scripted series—Real Husbands of Hollywood, American Soul and miniseries—The New Edition Story and The Bobby Brown Story. From the unscripted division: unscripted series – Cardi Tries, My Killer Body with K. Michelle, DJ Cassidy’s Pass the Mic and Forward: The Future of Black Music, competition/game shows—Becoming A Popstar, Rhythm + Flow, Sunday Best, Hip Hop Squares and Nashville Squares, talk show – Face to Face with Becky G and children’s series—Bookmarks: Celebrating Black Voices (Emmy® Award winner). From the specials division: award shows—The American Music Awards, BET Awards, Soul Train Awards, BET Hip Hop Awards, Black Girls Rock!, BET Honors, UNCF’s An Evening of Stars and ABFF Honors, specials—The Super Bowl Halftime Show, CNN’s Juneteenth: A Global Celebration of Freedom, Martin: The Reunion, John Lewis: Celebrating A Hero, Love & Happiness: An Obama Celebration, Change Together: From The March On Washington To Today, A GRAMMY Salute to the Sounds of Change, Stand Up for Heroes, Dear Mama, Amanda Seales: I Be Knowin’, Def Comedy Jam 25, Leslie Jones: Time Machine, The All-Star Nickmas Spectacular and Rip the Runway. Emmy® winner Jesse Collins, Founder and CEO, is the executive producer of all programming. He is also an executive producer for the Grammy Awards. He produced the 2021 Oscars.